Please carefully read our Statement of Faith below and indicate your degree of support.
1. We believe in the inspiration and authority of Scripture. The Bible is the written Word of God, without error and infallible, and the divine authority in all matters of faith and life.
2. We believe in one God who exists in three persons. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
3. We believe in the majesty and sovereignty of God. The personal Triune God of the Bible owns and controls all things according to the counsel of His will.
4. We believe that God created the universe out of nothing. God alone has existed from all eternity past and in His wisdom decided to create the universe using nothing which had pre-existed.
5. We believe that mankind was created by God. Man did not evolve from other species but was created by God. He was created with dignity in that he was made in God’s image and created in humility in that his purpose was and still is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
6. We believe in the fall of mankind into sin. The voluntary sin of Adam resulted in mankind’s total depravity. Thus, all men are sinners and are not able to please God on their own merit or save themselves.
7. We believe in God’s gracious plan of salvation. God in His mercy chose to provide a means of salvation for mankind through the substitutionary atonement of Christ. Jesus Christ died on a cross to save us from our sins and He is the only mediator between God and man.
8. We believe that God applies the salvation earned by Christ to us through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit calls us to Himself, convincing us of our sin, and persuading and enabling us to receive Jesus Christ by faith.
9. We believe that we are justified and sanctified by faith in Jesus Christ alone. God declares sinners righteous through the perfect obedience of Christ and He then works His power in them, enabling them to progress in holiness through the Word and Spirit.
10. We believe in Second Coming of Jesus Christ to judge the world. Christ will bring all things to consummation at the judgment, taking His own to be with Him in the new heavens and new earth. All others will be cast into hell forever.
If your answer is "yes" to any of the questions in this section, please attach a separate document indicating the nature of the suit, offense, date, court and disposition or other appropriate explanation. A conviction will not automatically be a bar to employment. Factors such as your age at the time of the crime, seriousness and nature of the violation, time elapsed since the crime, job relatedness and subsequent rehabilitation will be considered.